First of all, what kind of milk are you talking about? Cow milk, goat milk, soy milk, or almond milk?
Milk is defined as the nutrient fluid secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals. The term milk is also used for non-animal substitutes such as soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, and coconut milk. (See Source)
Depending on the milk you are talking about an addiction can have a positive or negative result on your health.
If you are talking about cow's milk or milk from a female mammal, then an addiction can be harmful. Why? Because mammal milk is high in: 1) saturated fat, 2) sugar, and worst of all 3) cholesterol. These ingredients are poison and contribute to the most deaths in the United States, namely heart disease.
If you must drink milk, drink non-fat, organic, non-rbST laced milk, so the milk is healthier than the saturated fat loaded, pesticide and growth hormone laced stuff most people drink.
If you are talking about, soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, or coconut milk, drink all you want.
Can you be addicted? Sure, anyone can be addicted to anything.
- Will Allah punish people like Mother Teresa
- How is the Brazilian economy doing today
- Is RVCE worth going
- Does masturbating created bad kamma in Buddhism
- How do I book a Go Jek
- Does iPhone 4s support Instagram
- Whats the cutest picture of yourself ever
- What allows Singapore to be so wealthy
- What is the hearing range of humans
- Does magma contain water
- What are the Singaporeans most interested nowadays
- What are low and high frequency
- What was Karl Marx work on liberalism
- Can I trademark my apps name
- Is SRM University good for girls