6mm (0.2362) Clear TwinWall polycarbonate is one of the most cost effective greenhouse coverings available. It is popular because of its insulation value, light weight, toughness, easy handling, rigidity, long service life, high light transmission, and neat appearance. Use TwinWall for new construction or reglazing an existing greenhouse. It is an excellent replacement for single-pane roof glass. Most aluminum and glass greenhouses can easily be insulated with TwinWall using the existing glazing clips or bar caps.
Heat Saving: TwinWall channels trap air between 2 walls. This gives up to 50% energy savings over single-wall coverings, keeps your plants warmer, and reduces heating costs.
Light Transmission: TwinWall has 85% of the light transmission of single glass - plenty for growing plants. It also diffuses light better to reduce plant sunburn. Because of the insulating effect of the double wall, there is less condensation (and more light transmission) and little or no dripping from overhead. A special exterior surface coating resists weathering and triples the life of TwinWall over untreated polycarbonate.
Precut TwinWall Panels, 6 mm: The flutes (channels) run the length of the panel. Install panel with flutes vertical. Panel ends should be capped or sealed Vented Polycarbonate Tape that allows interior condensation to escape. Dimensions + or - 1/8".
Thickness = 6mm (approx. 1/4")
Light transmission = 85%
R Value = 1.6
Also available in smaller and larger widths and lengths.
Please call 1-888-977-7659 for pricing.
Widths Available: many up to 6 ft
Lengths Available: 2 ft through 24 ft
Custom cuts also possible.
Large quantities: Please call for quote.
10 year limited warranty on properly installed MultiWall polycarbonate against
- premature yellowing
- a loss of more than 10% of the original light transmission
- breakage of the top layer caused by 1” hail.
- Warranty may vary with different manufacturers.
Note: This item ships by motor freight. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Who was Rani Padmavati
- Why do you have Spotify premium
- Is democracy a farce
- Was Richard III really a hunchback
- What are some examples of bad programming
- Where do investment banks get capital
- Why do we have some Muslim pornstars
- Does the Kindle app support EPUB
- Do you like being black
- Is there an aircraft like the Concorde
- How many F 16s does Jordan have
- What are the best Tony Award openers
- Are gems cheaper than diamonds
- Examples Of aliphatic compounds
- How are planetary atmospheres formed
- What are the most curious philosophical ideas
- Why are successful marketing campaigns succesful
- Would RCEP help the Indian economy